[Frameworks] New Microcinema in San Francisco

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 19:52:48 UTC 2014

It sure does, as David Sherman and Rebecca Barton have been discovering
since their Total Mobile Home opened in the 90's. They actually had the
term micro cinema accepted as a word for Webster's Dictionary.

I would encourage anyone who has the space, projector and time to do such.
It can be almost at no cost and everyone has a great time. The little
amount of $ collected is just not worth "not" doing such.

Dominic