[Frameworks] banned films?

Jason Halprin jihalprin at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 20:18:53 UTC 2014

Johnny Minotaur by Charles Henri Ford, available from Filmmaker's Coop.
-JH

On Friday, March 28, 2014 2:16 PM, Francisco Torres <fjtorrespr at gmail.com> wrote:

Triumph of the Will was banned after WW2 in most of the civilized world, maybe for good reasons. Still believe it may be banned in Germany and other European countries.
Ps- Even if we may think it makes the Nazis silly, which it does.

Not experimental, and not erotic - unless you have a kink I'd rather not discuss :-) - but the first work that comes to my mind when you say "banned film" is "Titticut Follies". And there is definitely a body horror thing at work there...