[Frameworks] increasing bulb brightness 16mm

Alex MacKenzie alexgmackenzie at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:55:13 UTC 2014

Does anyone have any expertise/experience around increasing bulb wattage over and above that recommended by projector manufacturer?
I want to brighten a 24V/250W 16mm bulb setup, but I obviously don’t want any electrical fires or overheating internally. Is there a breathing area where little if anything would need to be changed internally that is safe? (And no, I don’t want any water-cooled, heat-sinked LED setup, already researched that and it is a bad idea on many fronts.)
Thanks.