[Frameworks] Fwd: Important Changes to Motion Picture Film Distribution & Customer Service

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Sat Oct 18 13:30:34 UTC 2014

same here.  I've always ordered from Rochester... and whether I was on the West Coast in Vancouver or on the East coast in Halifax, it always arrived the next day, even in Sackville which was a small town of only 3000 (certainly not a major urban centre), still arrived next day.
The only time I couldn't do that was when I was teaching a workshop up north in the arctic in the Northwest territories.... so that time I had to order in advance before I left by plane....

so, as long as you're not up in the arctic circle.... next day delivery should still be pretty sweetl

xoadc