[Frameworks] Fwd: Important Changes to Motion Picture Film Distribution & Customer Service

Charles Chadwick infiltration834 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:39:45 UTC 2014

It's more of note because it's actual evidence of their downsizing. There's
a lot of film stuff going on in New York, and Kodak closing their walk in
office there is the end of an era in a way. It's sad more than anything,
but like everyone's said, the supply is still there at least for a while.
-charles