[Frameworks] Final Stock Update - Super Reduced Prices

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 23:54:48 UTC 2014

I'm down to the last few rolls, so I've dropped the prices on everything. Kodachrome can be hand-processed as B/W into  quite a beautiful mess. I have the instructions, if desired. Here's some information on the Hi-Con. It's 35mm and I imagine it would work splendidly for ray-o-gram's. (*Prices do not include shipping from San Francisco):

35mm
- High Contrast Pan Intermediate Film S0-331 (Estar Base) 2 x 400 feet  $75 for all 800 feet

16mm
- 7222 Double-X Negative, 200 foot (*short end)   $20
- 7245 Ektachrome  50D Negative, 1 x 100 feet   $20
- Kodachrome 25, 3 x 100  $5/each
Cheers, Ken

www.kenpaulrosenthal.com

www.maddancementalhealthfilmtrilogy.com