[Frameworks] Glitch video artists

Lady Snowblood snowbloods.parasol at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:20:38 UTC 2014

um, this is kindof awkward ~

I make & screen "glitch video". I love talking about datamoshing and other codec alteration processes work; it is unlike any analog film process, though analogies abound. I used to do 16mm hand-altered film, that’s part of why I’m on this list, it’s the tradition I came out of.

I’m also a theory person, so the “why glitch” conversation is very important for me, though I can’t claim to speak for anyone or glitch as a whole.

Work samples are at my website, http://drawclose.com.

Jessica