[Frameworks] Response to Gene Youngblood

Jen Proctor proctor.jennifer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:38:34 UTC 2015

I think Sasha knows the spirit of her comments is supported both on and off
this list, but I wanted to openly add my voice to the chorus of supporters.

And I say this as someone who counts Wavelength among my very favorite
films, and who has shown it to students with all the passion, fervor, and
sense of curiosity I can muster, and who still has had students say they
wanted to set themselves on fire watching it. :/

P.S. I have pre-emptively told myself to heartily fuck off.