[Frameworks] The Spaces Between Cities

Salise Hughes salise.hughes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:10:22 UTC 2015

Dear Frameworkers, I missed the events deadline, so am posting here. On
Tuesday December 8th Grand Illusion Cinema in Seattle will host the world
premiere of The Spaces Between Cities. This program began as a grand
experiment born out of the potential of this Frameworks Listserv. In early
spring I put out an open call for work on this site, and selected a group
of twenty international filmmakers to make one feature length exquisite
corpse road film. The results span across four continents and are as
diverse as the genre of experimental cinema. If you find yourselves in
Seattle next week I hope you will attend.  If you can't make it I will soon
put the program online and make it public for a short time while figuring
out its future. Maybe the programers among you might be interested in
screening it….

Filmmakers include: Amy Bassin, Mark Blinkley, Stephen Broomer , Charles
Chadwick, Pip Chodorov, Konstantinos-Antonios Goutos, Pablo Molina
Guerrero, Salise Hughes, Douglas Katelus, Anna Kipervaser, Kate Lain, Insa
Langhorst, Jesse Malmed, Milan Milosavlijevic, Reed O'Beirne, Arto Polus,
Ben Popp, Blanca Rego, Margaret Rorison, Dustin Zemel, Robert Zverina

I put together a short trailer…. https://vimeo.com/146468127

--
Salise Hughes
Artist, Filmmaker, Armchair Anthropologist

http://salisehughes.blogspot.com
https://vimeo.com/user1421998