[Frameworks] The Spaces Between Cities

Salise Hughes salise.hughes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:14:13 UTC 2015

Dear Frameworkers,
For those interested in what a Frameworks fueled international exquisite
corpse looks like, here is the link to the program that premiered in
Seattle on Tuesday...

https://vimeo.com/148502251
password: kingoftheroad

If any of you have a interest in screening it near you please let me know.

Cheers,
Salise