[Frameworks] Experimental film/video from COLUMBIA S.A.?

David Sherman davidgatessherman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:01:23 UTC 2015

Greetings,
We have a young video artist from Columbia S.A.  visiting Exploded View in
a couple of weeks and I was looking for any recommendations of any works
(are there any classics?) of Columbian experimental film/video that we
might show to round out the bill. I am unfamiliar with works from here and
searching for "Columbia and experimental film" ends up w/ a million links
Columbia College & Columbia University and the other N.A Columbias...

I did find this organization http://cineautopsia.com/ , but wanted any
Frameworks recommendations if they exist.

Best New Years wishes from Exploded View,
David

--
David Sherman

Exploded View Microcinema