[Frameworks] Experimental film/video from COLUMBIA S.A.?

Jesse Lerner jesselrn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 21:43:01 UTC 2015

Colombia's National Library maintains the website of "La Diferencia", with
essays on the history of experimental filmmaking in Colombia as well as
digital versions of some key historic works:

http://www.bibliotecanacional.gov.co/content/cine-experimental#3

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 12:01 PM, David Sherman <davidgatessherman at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Greetings,
> We have a young video artist from Columbia S.A.  visiting Exploded View in
> a couple of weeks and I was looking for any recommendations of any works
> (are there any classics?) of Columbian experimental film/video that we
> might show to round out the bill. I am unfamiliar with works from here and
> searching for "Columbia and experimental film" ends up w/ a million links
> Columbia College & Columbia University and the other N.A Columbias...
>

> I did find this organization http://cineautopsia.com/ , but wanted any
> Frameworks recommendations if they exist.
>
> Best New Years wishes from Exploded View,
> David
>
> --
> David Sherman
>
> Exploded View Microcinema