[Frameworks] 35mm / 16mm hot splicer question

Scott Stark sstark at hi-beam.net
Sun Feb 8 23:24:56 UTC 2015

a bummer, thanks guys - looks like it's not
usable for 35mm. Fortunately I got it cheap, but
cheap is expensive if it doesn't work...

Still, I'm wondering how you align the right-hand
film strip - it looks like there are no holes for pins at all. ??

Jeff, the platens are slightly wider than a strip of 35mm film.

Oh, and the acetone worked great! pins are now
retractable. Too bad I had to buy a quart of it just for 2 drops -- :-)

thank you,
Scott