[Frameworks] 35mm / 16mm hot splicer question

Buck Bito - Movette buck at movettefilm.com
Sun Feb 8 23:38:41 UTC 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Scott,
Check the manual I linked to. You setup the film that will be on the right side on the left side's pins and then clamp it for the cut.
---Buck

Lawrence 'Buck' Bito
Movette Film Transfer
1407 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Open Tuesday through Saturday:
Tues. and Thurs.: 8-6
Wed. and Fri.: 9-6
Saturday: 10-4