[Frameworks] Call For Work

Daniel Wilson dan at bartolifilm.com
Mon Feb 9 18:23:51 UTC 2015

I'm very interested in being considered for this project. My most recent
feature was an experimental narrative about traversing the space between
life and death, reality and memory. The trailer is at
http://www.whitewindfilm.com/. I can link you to the full feature if you
like; but that may be a bit long for you to watch. The trailer for the
current feature on which I'm working is at http://www.bartolifilm.com/r
A short is on you tube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUckb2WDqs8

Thanks!
dan

--
Dan Wilson. INTJ. Art. Music. Film.
Bartoli Filmworks - Milwaukee, WI

“Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other
people's thinking." -Steve Jobs