[Frameworks] Call For Work

Salise Hughes salise.hughes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:36:48 UTC 2015

Oops... Sorry folks, I didn't mean to hit send. But since I'm here Daniel
Wilson can you send me your email address offline. And to those who have
contacted me, thanks, I will have some nice talent involved!! I will get
back to you soon...and if anyone else is still interested let me know.
Cheers,
Salise