[Frameworks] Optical sound – Structural film

_blank blank at null66913.net
Wed Feb 11 12:28:03 UTC 2015

I’m really interested on that topic also, but I’m sure that you know more films than me. Lately I found this, but you probably know all these films…

http://otherfilm.org/optical-sound/ <http://otherfilm.org/optical-sound/>

A couple of weeks ago I spend one afternoon looking for optical sound films at vimeo and I found several interesting pieces, but most of them are from the 80s, 90s or even more recent.

(Ø)
_blank
www.null66913.net
www.mediateletipos.net