[Frameworks] Millennium Film Workshop R.I.P.

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:34:31 UTC 2015

It is worth mentioning that this is just the latest example of something
that has been going on since the late 90s, the dismantling of film maker's
organizations and institutions in the wake of the digital video era. This
trend has affected all kind of film making organizations, not just the
experimental community.Seems to me that since many people (wrongly) figured
that a digital camera and a PC could replace the infrastructure of film
they decided to get their own stuff and abandon their peers. Very sad.