[Frameworks] What are the 3 Essential Films that you would show Artists on their first foray into the Moving Image Realm ?

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:38:25 UTC 2015

I would certainly add Marie Menken to this names.  It is so important nowadays in the world of selfies and Go-Pro footage we find in the web.

Jorge L.

Enviado con Correo de Windows

here are three essential films, that answer the question"

'What are the 3 Essential Films that you would show Artists on their first foray into the Moving Image Realm ?'

Maya Deren
Meshes of the Afternoon

Mary Ellen Bute

Polka Graph