[Frameworks] New photo essay posted to flickr

Emile Tobenfeld emile at foryourhead.com
Tue Mar 31 04:26:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just posted a new photo album, "Glass Bricks at Harvard" to flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/sets/72157651248971089

Glass brick walls make excellent photo subjects. The symmetrical pattern of the bricks plays off of the distorted images of the other side of the wall, which vary from brick to brick and change as you move your head or camera.

On March 15, I went with my friend Eva Arnott (seen about halfway through  the set) to the Harvard Art Museums. We stopped at the Carpenter Center along the way, and took these pictures. I could have taken a lot more, but we wanted to have enough time at the museum.

-- Emile

When the going gets tough, the tough go dancing.

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld