[Frameworks] Compression Codecs

Chris Freeman christopherbriggsfreeman at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:46:28 UTC 2015

Does your Mac have a retina screen?  That would explain the humongous
screen grab footage.

Can you just export it out of Premier at the full size, then open it in
QuickTime?  From there you can export again at different sizes like 1080 or
720.  A different program like Compressor would have more options, but
since you already have QuickTime, that might be a place to start.