[Frameworks] Compression Codecs

Charles Chadwick infiltration834 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:59:25 UTC 2015

You could resize it to 1080p, then black bar the bottom and top. Maybe with adobe media encoder? Or compressor definitely can. If it's h.264, it'll just take a while to render. In compressor, I think you'd just select "preserve aspect ratio" in one of the settings, then it'll put in the horizontal bars automatically.

-charles

____
:charles:chadwick:
:artist:filmmaker: