[Frameworks] High-definition frame grabs

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Wed Sep 30 17:06:39 UTC 2015

Dear Jihoon Kim,
안녕하세요
DVDs are not high-resolution. You can only get
standard definition compressed screen grabs.
Moreover as a film distributor I advise you to
seek authorization and high quality stills from
the filmmakers or rights holders.
Good luck!
Pip Chodorov
(FrameWorks founder and progessor of film at Dongguk University, Seoul!)