[Frameworks] Employment Opportunity - Denison University

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Sun Dec 18 21:12:36 UTC 2016

Hello Frameworkers,

The Department of Cinema at Denison University is looking for a 1-year Visiting Assistant Professor of film/digital production:

https://employment.denison.edu/postings/1430 <https://employment.denison.edu/postings/1430>

As the post indicates, we’re looking for an active filmmaker, and I’d especially love to hire an experimental filmmaker. Please note the requirements of the position. Also note that it could possibly extend to an additional year.

I’m happy to answer questions. For a little more information about the department, see:
http://denison.edu/academics/cinema <http://denison.edu/academics/cinema>
https://vimeo.com/181944834 <https://vimeo.com/181944834>

Best wishes,
Jonathan