[Frameworks] scanned text

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 15:12:51 UTC 2016

Friends, I’m collecting into a book the 150 articles I wrote for the Los Angeles Free Press 1967-1970. They include the original articles that became the basis for Expanded Cinema. I also want to use the scans as B-roll for a documentary. That means zooming in and out, panning across the pages in closeup, and highlighting (isolating) lines of text for emphasis. How is that done? Is there software that enables it for inclusion in a Final Cut edit? Offline responses are welcome.