[Frameworks] Feature 16mm FILM Kickstarter

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Sat Dec 24 15:28:01 UTC 2016

I’m not sure if sending crowdfunding campaigns to frameworks is the best way to raise funds,
because I think most people here are facing similar film funding problems themselves...
But as long as the project is in sync with what the community stands for, I am totally fine with it.
Also, I think it would be very problematic to ban crowdfunding as self-promotion,
while promoting screenings and events is just fine… because that’s also self-promotion, right?
Bernd