[Frameworks] Feature 16mm FILM Kickstarter

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Sat Dec 24 15:32:44 UTC 2016

Indeed.  I am not offended at seeing kickstarters, but, well, I don't have any
money.  If I did, I'd finish my own film about a girl trapped on the moon.

Somehow I don't think sending to a list of artists is an effective way
to find financial backing.  I am reminded that Willie Sutton was once
asked why he robbed banks and he said, "because that's where the money is."
If you're looking for investors, go where the money is.
--scott