[Frameworks] Bi-packing acetate in a Bolex

Chris G spydir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:24:10 UTC 2016

Again, I had decent success doing this with two acetate films. To bring
this topic back up, I was wondering if anyone had done this with tape
splices on the source film? Again, I'm using a JK animation motor on 50hz,
so it's pretty darn slow (my shutter speed is appx 1/2) and I would say
gentle. I have a Neutaper and fresh tape, I'm thinking that only taping one
side will suffice. None of the splices will be on the actual material I
need as I'm doing short traveling mattes with a bit of space between each.

Thanks,
Chris