[Frameworks] Annette Michelson and Peter Gidal

maría palacios cruz mpalacioscruz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:03:24 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I was the one asking the one question at the event with Peter Gidal at the
Southbank. One of my colleagues at LUX was meant to record the conversation
but something went wrong and for some reason the recording is empty, so we
were actually talking about it this very same morning and speculating that
someone must have recorded it.... If you could send us the mp3 for our
archive, that would be really appreciated !

Thank you !
María