[Frameworks] seamless media player recommendations?

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Sat Feb 27 19:16:01 UTC 2016

oooo!

good tips on the Brighsigns!

and I forgot about Rasberri Pi... I actually bought one for myself after my last show, specifically for this reason, so I could use three Rasberry Pis next time (cheaper than media players, and smaller)... I just haven't gotten around to setting it up yet.

thanks for the reminder!  (I'm working on something else right now and multitasking, so it wasn't front of mind in this instance)

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca
amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca