[Frameworks] seamless media player recommendations?

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:05:18 UTC 2016

if no one said it yet, there is a program called "Play Back Pro" that runs on mac....
you can loop forever on it......
it's a professional level program that we use here in San Francisco for very high profile corporate events.
It's pretty easy to use, but it is a little expensive.

You can also do loops with Quick Time and Windows media player, also.

Kristie