[Frameworks] 16mm Labs in NL, BE, CZ or FR?

Chris G spydir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:19:47 UTC 2016

Hi Frameworks,

I am looking for the perfect lab somewhere in central/western Europe. Arri
in Munich closed/is closing. I need B&W neg + work prints now,
answer/release prints with optical soundtracks of low duration and quantity
in the coming months. I want a 'short' turnaround (< two weeks) for
processing and work prints. I would prefer a lab that is pleasant to work
with, not terribly expensive and communicates well in English.

Thanks!
Chris