[Frameworks] SUPER8 EN PLEIN AIR: a workshop from Milano to Lake Como Mountains landscape

Ugo Bo ugobodibra at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:14:17 UTC 2016

Hi frameworkers. For those who are around Milano - Italy, from June 24th to
26th: "Super8 en plein air", a workshop between the city and the mountains,
organized by B**K, a bookshop in the nice Isola neighborhood, and conducted
by Livio Colombo (that's me) and Giulia Vallicelli.

Friday evening (in the bookshop) we will start on with talks and screenings.

Saturday morning the class will go on on the train to Como (more talks on
theoretical and practical stuff) and on the funicular to Brunate. From
Brunate while hiking (very easy path, and wonderful view of the lake) to
"Capanna CAO" hut, the partecipants will shoot the film. Lunch at the hut
and back to Brunate and to Milano On the way back: more shooting.

Sunday: film processing, editing and splicing at the bookshop.

Wednesday June 29th: screening with live soundtrack at the bookshop.

All info here: http://www.spaziobk.com/super8-en-plein-air/
Sorry the webpage is only in italian: use Babelfish or mail me for a
translation or more information.

You can watch works from our past B**K workshops here:
vimeo.com/97608766
vimeo.com/97150170
vimeo.com/134774438

Hope to see you