[Frameworks] audio recorder recomendations?

Michael Betancourt hinterland.movies at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:28:56 UTC 2016

I'm looking to buy an easily portable digital audio recorder, so this is an
appeal to the collective knowledge of the list. I haven't looked at what's
out there in a long time, and value recommendations of equipment that's
actually been put in use.

Doesn't have to be fancy, but an internal microphone and the ability to
pull files directly off a memory card would be perfect; to have phantom
power and xlr connectors would be a plus. I know there are lots of devices
that have this profile, but I've had bad experiences with untried
equipment. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Michael Betancourt
Savannah, GA USA

michaelbetancourt.com
twitter.com/cinegraphic | vimeo.com/cinegraphic
www.cinegraphic.net | the avant-garde film & video blog