[Frameworks] Factory 91 - Dark fantasy short film

Madeline Leshner madelineleshner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:33:07 UTC 2016

My name is Madeline Leshner, and I am the writer and director of the short
film, Factory 91.

The film follows 12 year old Mary, a curious girl who lives with her older
sister, Katherine, and her catatonic Grandfather in the imaginary suburb of
Bellery. A parallel but interconnected story follows a Doctor who lives in
an abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. Through intercutting
montages we see the doctor transform from a scientific genius to an
ostracized recluse, addicted to his own "miracle pills." The film is a
blend of drama and dark fantasy that explores addiction, sibling rivalry,
and loss of innocence.

The film has been selected as one of Film Shortage's
<http://filmshortage.com/crowdfundingpicks/factory-91/> "Crowdfunding
Projects We Dig" as well as one of Kickstarter's "Project We Love".
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/658160664/factory-91-short-film-finishing-funds/dashboard>

We are currently 39% funded with only 7 days left in our campaign. I know
that no one likes getting bombarded with these emails about Kickstarters,
but I thought that perchance someone would be interested in taking a look.
All help - whether it be liking, sharing, or donating - is extremely
appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any other questions about the campaign or
the film itself!

Teaser Trailer <https://vimeo.com/162783829>
Kickstarter Campaign
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/658160664/factory-91-short-film-finishing-funds>