[Frameworks] Super-8 refurb camera vendor?

Kevin O kevin at videohaiku.com
Wed Jun 8 17:15:08 UTC 2016

Hello frameworks!

I'm applying for a grant to equip our mobile studio with enough super-8
cameras to run small workshops, like 5-10 total. Can anybody recommend a
store or individual that sells reliable, fairly basic but still manually
controllable refurbished super-8s?

I would love any tips for better ways to find these than ebay. And I'm not
interested in the new Kodak ones that are digital & film at once.

Thanks for your help! Feel free to contact me either through the listserv
or offline via email.

-Kevin Obsatz

www.cellularcinema.org