[Frameworks] Super-8 refurb camera vendor?

Lee Murray dionzeek at icloud.com
Thu Jun 9 02:04:37 UTC 2016

Do-All Camera <http://www.duallcamera.com/> in NY sells refurbished S8 cameras for less than Pro8mm but they don’t have a Ronda Cam-like option. Pro8mm refurbishes cameras on order and adds some updated features tailored to their film stocks. Do-All sells what they have on hand and will refurbish your camera if you sent it to them. I paid $125 for a Nizo 561 micro on eBay and eventually sent it to Do-All for an over-hall. I paid $300 for the fix and shipping. I now have a $425 camera that would cost $500 or $600 already fixed. so far so good. the points of failure of S8 cameras are old battery terminals and an electronic exposure meter that has to be clean and calibrated properly to manually set the aperture. I’d contact Do-All and ask them what they'd think about refurbishing a whole box of cameras for a workshop.