[Frameworks] Super-8 refurb camera vendor?

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Thu Jun 9 11:25:13 UTC 2016

Hey Kevin,
We are lucky enough to work with Christophe Goulard who refurbishes
Nizo super-8 cameras.
He fixes them up, even adds new features, sells them through us and
guarantees them for 90 days.
One of the new features is an ASA dial so you can use the built-in
light meter whether you are shooting 25 or 500ASA stock. Another is
for the larger cameras, rewiring the light meter power to the AA
battery supply so you no longer need the 625PX batteries.
A list of current available cameras is here.
http://re-voir.com/shop/en/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=nizo&submit_search=
All the best!
Pip