[Frameworks] Sally Berger, film curator, fired at MoMA

chris bravo iamdirect at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:14:33 UTC 2016

"An online petition is likely all that anyone can do"

there is a lot of energy here in NY to confront issues around sexism and
racism in curatorial practice. particularly at the moment there are people
trying to bring pressure to bear on Anne Pasternak, the Brooklyn Museum and
their cozy relationship with real estate developers. here are a couple good
projects off the top of my head (I am sure there are others) if people want
to get involved:

http://notanalternative.org
http://occupymuseums.org

:::::::www.murallamediaworks.com <http://murallamediaworks.com/>