[Frameworks] Sally Berger, film curator, fired at MoMA

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Tue Jun 21 17:44:26 UTC 2016

I understand and agree. And I hate all these confidentiality agreements
-- we should get the IRS to require transparency of not for profits,
which, as a result of their tax exempt status, operate in effect with
huge subsidies from all of us.

None of this, however, encourages me to want to sign an online petition
without more information.

Fred Camper
Chicago