[Frameworks] Stephen Partridge contact info: and/or a question about Monitor

John Muse jmuse at sonic.net
Tue May 17 21:07:31 UTC 2016

Anyone want to share contact info for Stephen Partridge.  I have a question about his work Monitor https://vimeo.com/19121750  It's simple really, and I posted it to "Steve Partridge" via the vimeo account.  The monitor sits on a table and behind it is a sharp diagonal line which cuts through the feedback loop.  The line appears to be on a wall: it might be the edge formed between a light colored paint above and darker wainscoting below--I can just make out some vertical lines in the darker surface which may be a sign of wainscoting.  The line would then be diagonal because the table on which the monitor sits is at an angle to the wall, the right corner of the table closer to the wall and the left side of the table, which extends beyond the edge of the frame, farther.  Anyone have a better guess or definitive information?

Thanks!

j/PrM

john muse
visiting assistant professor of independent college programs
haverford college
http://www.finleymuse.com
http://www.haverford.edu/faculty/jmuse
http://haverford.academia.edu/JohnMuse