[Frameworks] Films on Farming

Linda Fenstermaker lindafenstermaker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:28:43 UTC 2016

Thank you all for the inspiring links and title suggestions. Dave, I agree
that this is a relatively unexplored subject for experimental makers, which
is why I put out a call to see if others knew of more films that dealt with
farming than I did. I am also a filmmaker that works on a small scale
vegetable farm in the Northwest and am constantly inspired by the work and
surroundings. I am interested in where films inspired by farming falls
between landscape film, documentary and experimental works. Thanks again
for all the leads!

Linda Fenstermaker