[Frameworks] Films on Farming

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:44:08 UTC 2016

Dave Tetzlaff- 'The companion pieces are opposites, ‘Leche’
dreamy-positive; ‘Mala Leche’ fetid-negative, but each, in their own way,
ideologically clueless and corrupt.''

Which makes me wonder why do most filmmakers when making
''social''/''ethnographic'' films usually go outside their own group and
choose some ''outsider'' group? After all the group they know the best is
their own so why not make films about their own people? Because most times
when they look out they get everything wrong and the films end up a mess....