[Frameworks] Experimental Animation Film Scripts

Bernard Roddy tactilecorpus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 03:01:27 UTC 2017

Hi Mark:

Doesn't this query raise the question of what experimental is?  Looking at
this invite, I could only bring to mind the task of creating what is called
an exposure sheet.  And this I found to be a very interesting dimension of
shooting animation that I wanted to say is "experimental."  That is to say,
the experiment involved finding a way to shoot the damn thing.  So I have
several folders of the schuduling I devised, the means by which I could
manage to shoot in such a way that I hoped to create the effect I wanted.
In short, this should not be a question of story boarding applied to drawn
scenes.

Bernie

- - - - -

Hey all,
I try to avoid these 'pick your brain' queries, but I'm stymied.  Here goes:

Filmmaker/Professors: anyone know of an anthology (or just a couple of)
experimental animation scripts? All I'm finding in terms of animation
scripts is more conventional fare.  Looking to share some with my students.

Mark Streetwww.markstreetfilms.com