[Frameworks] Artforum

Bernard Roddy tactilecorpus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:01:30 UTC 2017

Greetings, everyone.  What does it mean when one's name is listed in the
header of a discussion thread.  I'm spooked.

And for those of you, if there are any, who are also searching for the
relationship between art and film (for those who refuse to give up!), or
perhaps those who are forever "untimely," there is relief in . . Artforum
issues from the '70s!

We have not become historians.  (Or should I listen to the scholars, who
always sound so such cautious and sensible?)

Should I send it?  Or do I have to say something useful here?  Maybe there
should be a request for titles of some kind?

Experiments in Cinema, I miss you!

Bernie