[Frameworks] Eulogy Films

Amanda Thomson tea.amanda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 04:05:35 UTC 2017

Hey Margaret,

We met a few years ago at TIE in Colorado.  I hope you're doing well!

I know this message is a bit late, but... I shot this film one year ago
tonight (April 20) on my mother's birthday, 20 years after her death.  I've
got an interneg made, and I'm working on the final print.  I think it might
fit with what you're looking for.

Good Night Birthday
https://vimeo.com/193670729
password: birthday