[Frameworks] Milwaukee Underground 2017 - CFE

Ben Balcom benbalcom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:35:27 UTC 2017

Hello all,

We are delighted to announce that submissions are open for the 2017 edition
for the Milwaukee Underground Film Festival. The deadline for submissions
is *February 15th*, so please don't hesitate! It's $15 for one entry and
$20 for multiple entries. Our entry fee is waived if you have exhibited at
MUFF in the past. Here's a link to our submission page:
http://film-milwaukee.org/submissions/

The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival is a student-run, international
film festival dedicated to showcasing contemporary works of film and video
that innovate in form, technique, and content. This annual event exhibits
independent films from around the world. We are interested in publicly
presenting the best in artistic, experimental, original, humorous,
political and visionary film and video work.

Questions can be directed to muff at film-milwaukee.org

Cheers!

--
Ben Balcom