[Frameworks] Kodak new super 8 camera (was Logmar)

Pablo Marin pamarin82 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 21:30:07 UTC 2017

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/Consumer/Products/Super8/Super8-camera/default.htm#
I'm sure many of you already seen this, but just realized this poor thing of a camera doesn't even have a reflex viewfinder, just a digital one. I can only imagine how difficult it would be trying to shoot in broad daylight without a tripod...
Also, the Logmar design (http://www.pro8mm.com/super-8-cameras/logmar-super-8-camera/#features), which apparently was bought by Kodak, had a real improvement in the shape of a camera pressure plate (one has to pull some feet of film out of the cartridge in order to thread it thru the camera), but Kodak has discarded that feature (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn-AwhYOHZE), resulting in a "hi tech" digital body with the same flawed registration of a 1965 camera.
Kodak is advertising this under the slogan of an "Analogue Renassaince". I hope their new Ektachrome is better than this camera...
Best to all,Pablo Marín.