[Frameworks] Kodak new super 8 camera (was Logmar)

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Tue Jan 10 21:45:02 UTC 2017

Thanks for that Pablo.
It also seems, from what "Josh" says on the YouTube video, that they
are planning to raise the price of the film in order to include
developing, return postage and scanning to the cloud in 5K. What does
that mean for people who want to continue in the current way of
hand-developing or using a local lab? I don't believe Kodak will go
to the trouble of offering a two-tiered pricing system...