[Frameworks] experimental MTV idents

Brecht Debackere brecht at visualantics.net
Tue Jun 13 15:34:32 UTC 2017

Hey Lilly,

I can tell you I was looking to license one of these clips recently for my documentary.
The place to be is VIACOM, although I'm not sure if they know much about the content itself...
I do know they used a.o. a clip from Len Lye as an ident and Bill Plympton made an ident for them if I'm not mistaken.

Regards,

Brecht.